Trepanation

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Thu Sep 16 00:33:13 EDT 1999

Ain't this an interesting little turn of events! I received this
e-mail yesterday:

Thanks for the nice posting on our film, "A Hole In The Head."  It
made it's way back to me and its nice to see people talking about the
film.  If anyone is interested in purchasing the video, the number is
800-729-9368.  Very shortly, my next documentary, "Urine: Good Health"
will be available on video.  More info on the Urine Therapy doc will
be available shortly on our web site.  The Mad Dog Films, Inc. web
site is located at  <A
HREF="http://www.xemu.com/maddogfilms">http://www.xemu.com/maddogfilms
</A> .

Thanks again for the kind words and feel free to let everyone know
about our work.

Sincerely yours,

Eli Kabillio