OFF: dink floyd

Brian Halligan bthalligan at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Sep 17 10:57:14 EDT 1999

Daslud wrote:
>i live in new england, towards the cape. and by the time hurricane floyd
>showed up last night it was mostly some wind and not much else...brief power
>outage around 5 this morning and that was it.
>
>were there any BOC-L folks further south on the east coast who got clobbered?
>
>"<>"

Well, I'm on the Southern coast of Lake Ontario.  We didn't get violent
wind or driving rain, but the results weren't pretty.  It rained *all day*
yesterday (and this in a very dry season for us), and the resulting
dampness and shift in temperature have left me with a terribly sore throat
and sinus problems.

A casualty of Floyd,
Brian