OFF: dink floyd

Vince LeGrand vince-l at EROLS.COM
Fri Sep 17 18:16:40 EDT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: DASLUD at AOL.COM <DASLUD at AOL.COM>
To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Date: Friday, September 17, 1999 8:06 AM
Subject: OFF: dink floyd

>i live in new england, towards the cape. and by the time hurricane floyd
>showed up last night it was mostly some wind and not much else...brief
power
>outage around 5 this morning and that was it.
>
>were there any BOC-L folks further south on the east coast who got
clobbered?

>"<>"

I live about 25 miles southwest of Philly, and yeah, we got dumped on!  The
wind wasn't as bad as predicted, but it sure did rain...there are
conflicting reports on the amount of rain, but all of them say at least 8
inches.  Fortunately, my basement stayed dry and my CD's, stereo, drums,
synths, etc. didn't get wet.  But, it was quite a drive home from work on
Thursday...had to make a lot detours because of closed roads.

Vince