OFF/BOC: Roter Method Rumblings...

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Sat Sep 18 00:24:06 EDT 1999

This I found on the Tommy Mandel web page
http://www.tommymandel.com/NewTom.html

Oh yeah, also an independent CD called "Sheniqua's
          Having a Baby", about a 14 year old black girl giving birth in a
rack
          house; that one is by a NYC school teacher, David Roter, he's a
tough
          guy-intellectual, and the Albert Bouchard, the drummer from Blue
          Oyster Cult (and the Brain Surgeons) is coproducing. Just gigged
with
          Roter at Arlene's Grocery, down on theLower East Side of nyc. He's
          OutRageous live!  I also played at the High School Graduation
          yesterday for David's kids [Note: this doesn't seem updated since
summer. Either way, news is out there on bubbling new product.]

not listening to ANY music until the mighty PoW arrives (take bets on how
long i'll last!:)),
Jason