OFF: Shameless self promotion

Zeitgeist stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Mon Sep 20 04:54:23 EDT 1999

Apologies if this arrives twice.  Server problems donchaknow.

Issue 4 reviews on line now. Freezine out 30 September 1999 for a 31p A5
SAE (UK) 2 IRCs (RoW).

Next issue includes
MATRIX 22
EMULATOR
PARACHUTE
ICED EARTH
SCHNITTSTELLEN
SFB
DYING DAY
VARIOUS ARTISTS - Holy Dio
SAMAEL
CARDIACS meet CAMP BLACKFOOT
VARIOUS - 13th Hour Sampler
EPOCH
GRAND FACADE
SLOTERDIJK
INTERLOCK
ROBERT and REBECCA RICHARDSON
ROOT-O-EVIL 1st Anniversary sampler

Click on URL below, then select Zeitgeist e-zine, Issue 4 reviews.

To receive a monthly Zeitgeist update, please sign up to our mailing list,
available on the Zeitgeist index page.

Regards,

Zeitgeist - Reflections Of The Underground - e-zine and freezine
http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com
alternate url: http://members.tripod.com/~zeitgeist_scot
PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK
"The way I keep in touch with the world is very gingerly, because the world
touches too hard"  Don Van Vliet