HW/OFF: HLL FINAL DATES & NEWS

Sonique sonique at SONIQUE.NET
Tue Sep 21 01:58:07 EDT 1999

FYI ....

Send reply to:          "lloydlangton" <lloydlangton at lloydlangton.screaming.net>
From:                   "lloydlangton" <lloydlangton at lloydlangton.screaming.net>
To:                     "Paul Ward" <sonique at sonique.net>
Subject:                FINAL DATES & NEWS
Date sent:              Tue, 21 Sep 1999 07:37:18 +0100

  TOUR DATES WILL BE UPDATED ON SITE TODAY IN THE MEANTIME the
  finalised schedule for LLG iss below, please note the new CD 'Chain
  Reaction' will only available from the web site
  http://huwlloyd-langton.co.uk or via mail order from Allegro -
  details are all on site - CD will not be sold in records shops -
  this is a deliberate move on our parts because time and time again
  fans were unable to buy CDs from shops - so the web is our only
  answer to this. CD in stock on 28th September - I will keep you
  informed Thanks again.

        DAY
       DATE
       VENUE
       TOWN

        SUNDAY
       26TH SEPT'99
       GRAND HOTEL
       LEIGH-ON-SEA

        MONDAY
       1ST NOV'99
       BULLINGTON ARMS
       OXFORD

        THURSDAY
       4TH NOV'99
       NEW ROSCOE
       LEEDS

        FRIDAY
       5TH NOV'99
       FIBBERS
       YORK

        SATURDAY
       6TH NOV'99
       THE RIGGER
       NEWCASTLE-UNDER LYME

        SUNDAY
       7TH NOV'99
       VICTORIA INN
       DERBY

        WEDNESDAY
       10TH NOV'99
       LINCOLN IMP
       SCUNTHOPE

        THURSDAY
       11TH NOV'99
       LIMELIGHT CLUB
       CREWE (Cheshire)

        FRIDAY
       12TH NOV'99
       THE LEOPARD
       DONCASTER

        SATURDAY
       13TH NOV'99
       LOUISIANA ROOMS
       BRISTOL

        SUNDAY
       14TH NOV'99
       T.J. O'REILLYS
       MARLOW BOTTOM,BUCKS

        FRIDAY
       19TH NOV'99
       GRAND HOTEL
       LEIGH-ON-SEA

        SUNDAY
       21ST NOV'99
       THE WELLINGTON
       HULL

        WEDNESDAY
       1ST DEC'99
       PRINCESS CHARLOTTES
       LEICESTER

        THURSDAY
       9TH DEC'99
       100 CLUB
       CENTRAL LONDON

  SNORKWIND: EX-HAWKWIND MEMBERS BASSIST ALAN DAVEY AND DRUMMER DANNY
  THOMPSON AND HUW HAVE GOT TOGETHER AGAIN TO PLAY 2 DATES IN OCTOBER:

  8TH OCTOBER - THE ORANGE CLUB, ,LONDON W14

  9TH OCTOBER - RYE COMMUNITY CENTRE, RYE, SUSSEX

  LLG are also featured on mp3.com/lloydlangtongroup - this is really
  working for them as is a good medium for other artists - they have
  had thousands of visits with thousands of downloads!!! Great stuff.

  Regards

  Marion