BOC - Best bass line.

John A. Swartz jswartz at MITRE.ORG
Tue Sep 21 08:45:12 EDT 1999

> I was always a great fan of Joe B. and I like how Danny M. has taken over. I
> particularily like the bass line on "The Revenge of Vera Gemini", "The
> Vigil", "Divine Wind", "Shooting Shark"...
>
> What's your favorite song when it comes to bass?

In terms of BOC songs, there's plenty of great stuff to play along on
the bass - some of my favorites include Hot Rails to Hell, Godzilla,
Stairway to the Stars, Tattoo Vampire, Dominance and Submission, Cities
on Flame, Career of Evil - someday I hope to give "Damaged" a try, but
right now that's a bit out of my league.  I also enjoy playing a number
of songs by the Brain Surgeons - Gimme Nothin', Medusa, My Civilization,
Name Your Monster, Time Will Take Care of You, Gun, Overture, St. Vitus
Dance, Soul Jive, and The Most Romantic Place in the World.

John