BOC - Best bass line.

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Tue Sep 21 15:57:27 EDT 1999

In a message dated 9/21/99 10:17:12 AM, swann at PLUTONIA.COM writes:

<<
Not being a musician myself, I have no idea if this qualifies as a
great bass line or not...  but I've always loved the bass riff in
"Fireworks".

Steve
swann at plutonia.com

===============================
let me get this straight then, comrade ^_~

only 'musicians' are capable of determining  what is 'great'.
you, not being a 'musician', are not.

your 'always loving' the bass riff in 'fireworks' does not necessarily make
it 'great' in and of itself, because you=arent=a=musician, therefore your
ability to determine what 'qualifies' as 'great' is suspect at best, and
invalid in general.
==koff==

grasshopper, have you truly 'always loved' the bass riff in 'fireworks'?
and if a so-called 'musician' shows up to tell you it's not 'great'
will you stop loving that riff?

better you should bitch-slap that pompous clown.

in terms of >>your<< personal relationship with music
if >>you<< love it
if >>you<< think it's 'great'......

case closed.

luv,