HW: TOTP2 - the real live track?

Thomas Guy Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM
Wed Sep 22 09:45:07 EDT 1999

Mike Holmes wries:

>Whatever the case, what would be possible, if someone had the equipment
>sync sound to it, would be to take the sound from the live track and
>sync appropriate clips from the TotP video track to match it.  That's
the equipment
>sync sound to it, would be to take the sound from the live track and
>sync appropriate clips from the TotP video track to match it.  That's
>unfortunately beyond the tech that I have.  Could anyone here give it a
>try? Maybe the band have contacts who could have a shot at this?

Likewise, I would also like to get in touch with anybody who has some decent
'puter-based video editing kit. I filmed two gigs from the Business Trip,
one with brilliant Mixing desk sound, and both films are superb quality
Hi-8. This is seriously stunning footage which I've been wanting to mix for
the past 6 years!!!

Similarly, I did a 2-camera Hi-8 shoot of Porcupine Tree when they played at
the Garage a couple of years back, and would like to get that sorted too!

Anybody got any ideas?

Guy Thomas