OFF:HW: 7/70/75 some more

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Wed Sep 22 14:44:55 EDT 1999

At 12:19 PM 9/22/99 EDT, you wrote:
>barring a stunner from lemmy hisself, it does now appear that the unsigned
>trio with no recordings, led by a guy who'd weeks before gotten the boot from
>a "major" band because of ==eeek!== a drug bust, was opening for blue oyster
>cult that fateful night, 7/20/75. i still wonder what the link was...

Wow. The very day I was born seems to have had one heck of a concert goin' on.
So two good things happened.

In other "historic" news, the 30th Anniversary Remastering of "In the Court
of the Crimson King" w/ a gatefold cover and nostalgia booklet has just
been released today/yesterday. Only 14 bucks or so!

I'm Mad Like Eldridge Cleaver,
Jason