OFF: change of address

Thu Sep 23 13:42:23 EDT 1999

        Dear All,
                  just sorting out the tape I should long since have sent
on, it occurs to me that whoever's sending a tape to me probably needs my
new address... I'm now at:

        11 Manhattan Drive,
         Cambridge,
          CB4 1JL,
           ENGLAND.

        And for those who might be interested, the phone number is 01223
741219, and I'm temporarily out of academia at the close of my masters and
applying for research jobs etc. My music budget is therefore uncomfortably
constrained and my internet access sporadic, but I'm _still_ _here_...
Yours,
        Jon