HW: Source of cover versions

Dave Berry daveb at TARDIS.ED.AC.UK
Thu Sep 23 10:25:41 EDT 1999

Does anyone know where the following cover versions are taken from?  (E.g. the name of an album by the band concerned -- not the original HW track).  Last year I put together an "Alternate history of Hawkwind" from the best of the Hawkwind Covers All tapes and Assassins of Silence, but I'm not sure where all the tracks came from.

Hurry On Sundown, by Finally Balanced.  (Was this on Assassins of Silence?)
Assault and Battery/The Golden Void, by Dark Sun        (Was this recorded specially for Hawkwind Covers All?)
The Right Stuff, by Pressurehed (I know this was on an album, but which?)
Spirit of the Age, by Verge
Angels of Death, by The Moor
Silver Machine, by Alien Sex Fiend
Helvetiin, by Nomad Maddog and the Four Horsemen.

Thanks for any help.

Dave.