BOC - Best bass line.

Stephen Swann swann at PLUTONIA.COM
Fri Sep 24 14:19:40 EDT 1999

On Tue, Sep 21, 1999 at 03:57:27PM -0400, DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:
> let me get this straight then, comrade ^_~
>
> only 'musicians' are capable of determining  what is 'great'.
> you, not being a 'musician', are not.
 [...]
> grasshopper, have you truly 'always loved' the bass riff in 'fireworks'?
> and if a so-called 'musician' shows up to tell you it's not 'great'
> will you stop loving that riff?

Nope.  Whether it's great and whether I love it are two essentially
unrelated properties.  I don't know much about the bass, and things
that sounds "great" to me might be mindlessly simplistic to someone
who knows the instrument.  <shrug>  But my opinions really aren't in
any need of bolstering, as I'm sure anyone who's read this list for
long can tell you.  ;-)

Steve
swann at plutonia.com