BOC CD

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Fri Sep 24 16:44:25 EDT 1999

>Hi chaps,
>
>I am quite new to BOC.  I am of limited funds and cannot afford limitless
cd's.  So can anyone please recommend some BOC for me to be getting on with,
thanks,

All of them.

Okay, okay, if you're just sampling and want to get a good overview,
Workshop of the Telescopes 2-cd set has most of the good stuff, better than
any other compilation.

You can't go wrong with the recently remastered 2-cd set of BOC and
Tyranny&Mutation
either.  Or Secret Treaties, or Cultosaurus Erectus, or Imaginos, or...
Heaven Forbid,
or....  you get the idea.
"I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random