HW: TOTP video

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Fri Sep 24 22:11:54 EDT 1999

On Sat, 25 Sep 1999, Alasdair Macdonald wrote:

=> http://www.netcomuk.co.uk/~toaster/HWTOTP72.avi
=>
=> Goodness gracious me! How did that get there?
=>
=> 15M, 320x240 with a compressed 8bit audio. The audio I took from
=> the Stasis CD, re-syncing with the video from last week's
=> broadcast. The sync on *that* was dodgy, the way I've done it is
=> equally questionable, but I've padded a few seconds at the
=> beggining and the result is a full 4:40 vid of Silver Machine.
=>
=> I have a couple of smaller (6M, and 10M) versions, of reduced
=> quality, but no space for them. Could conceivably send to someone
=> else on this list for them to upload to www. Additionally, I intend to
=> assemble a variety of versions to CD which if required could be
=> vined around the list.
=>
=> This requires an Intel i263 CODEC, one which is not necessarily
=> found on all PCs so you might need to download CODEC also from:

If someone converts this to a format I can play (e.g., MPEG), I have
the disc space to host it for others to download.

Cheers,

Paul.

NP: Roy Bookbinder, _Travelin' Man_

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu