HW: Source of cover versions

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at IDIR.NET
Sat Sep 25 01:20:40 EDT 1999

On Thu, 23 Sep 1999, Dave Berry wrote:

> Does anyone know where the following cover versions are taken from?
> (E.g. the name of an album by the band concerned -- not the original HW
> track).  Last year I put together an "Alternate history of Hawkwind"
> from the best of the Hawkwind Covers All tapes and Assassins of Silence,
> but I'm not sure where all the tracks came from.

I just extracted all 58 emails in my covers folder into a file if you want
it Dave?  I thought they were credited in Chuck's tape sleeves too?

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                        Visit the Dreaming City
iscladoc at idir.net                       http://www.rpg.net/ehp/imrryr

   If you want to view paradise / simply look around and view it
         Anything you want to, do it / Want to change the world
            there's nothing to it . . . .

                           -- "Pure Imagination" from
                                   _Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory_