BOC CD

Goran Janicijevic jgoran at TELEBOT.COM
Sat Sep 25 18:00:21 EDT 1999

Dhira Lalita wrote in <008b01bf06c8$ffbf0d80$c1a1fea9 at dhiralalita>:

>I am quite new to BOC.  I am of limited funds and cannot afford limitless cd's.  So can anyone please recommend some BOC for me to be getting on with, thanks,

This is one of the most often FAQ's. Click this URL to get the answers
about Blue Oyster Cult: http://j-and-a.com/blueoystercult/faq.html

Anyway, appreciating the advices for obtaining some BOC compilation or
live album, my advice for you is to get the remastered versions of
'Agents Of Fortune' and 'Cultosaurus Erectus'. I got into the Cult in
the early eighties with these albums.
--
Goran