TotP video

Alasdair Macdonald alimac at NETCOMUK.CO.UK
Sun Sep 26 10:44:41 EDT 1999

I managed to make a 38M mpeg - I can probably improve on this with a bit
more practice.

According to Netcom, http://www.netcomuk.co.uk/~toaster/HWTOTP72.avi has
been "seen by 47 visitors". Excluding my own test of the upload, if all "visitors"
were successful one-shot downloads, this means 46 of you have downloaded
the vid. I'll try to put a nicer size mpeg onto a CD by tonight, then I'll be offering
to send copies out for B&P to a handful of others who agree to make similar
B&P offer.

Alasdair

--
Page me online: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1573250