OFF: Godspeed You Black Emperor!

Sun Sep 26 16:57:53 EDT 1999

Gee, thanks Chris!  I've seen them live three times this year, including
twice on consecutive nights (and I'd never done that for any band ever
including Hawkwind!*), and they really are blinding live.  And the F#A#00
album made great listening at max volume down the M1 today as well!

--Andy

*although I did see the 3 times in 5 nights in 1981 :)