HW: Source of cover versions

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at IDIR.NET
Sun Sep 26 21:26:44 EDT 1999

On Sat, 25 Sep 1999, Dave Berry wrote:

> At 06:20 25/09/99 , Allan T Grohe Jr wrote:
> >I just extracted all 58 emails in my covers folder into a file if you want
> >it Dave?
>
> OK, I might as well go back to the source.  Thanks, Allan.

I'll forward these seperately.

> >I thought they were credited in Chuck's tape sleeves too?
>
> I lost or threw out a load of stuff when I moved house and moved
> computer.  Occasionally I miss some of it -- like this.

Frank Weil's web site lists covers and is at:

http://www.enteract.com/~weil/golden_void/misc/songs_covered.html

My listing of the HW Covers All project appears on my web site at:

http://www.rpg.net/ehp/imrryr/hw.html

I thought that Chuck had the images of the sleeves online too, but I can't
seem to find them now?  I think that perhaps Paul Mather had them on his
site??

'night!

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                        Visit the Dreaming City
iscladoc at idir.net                       http://www.rpg.net/ehp/imrryr

   If you want to view paradise / simply look around and view it
         Anything you want to, do it / Want to change the world
            there's nothing to it . . . .

                           -- "Pure Imagination" from
                                   _Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory_