HW: Reunion at Brixton (or anywhere)

Brian Halligan bthalligan at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Sep 28 08:11:30 EDT 1999

>Anyone out there got any news/rumours/pure speculation about the supposed
>reunion gigs at Brixton academy.  Perhaps I'm being pessimistic, but it
>seems that the longer we wait to hear about it, the less likely it is to
>happen.
>
>Hope I'm wrong.
>
>Dewi

I talked to Adrian Shaw at a recent Bevis Frond show.  He said he had heard
that *one* of the reasons the show won't happen is because Lemmy only
wanted two days to rehearse, and he also wanted a large sum of money to
play (which he rightly deserves).  I believe Motorhead will be touring soon
as well, so if the reunion ever does happen, it will be without Lemmy.

Brian