Brixton Reunion

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Wed Sep 29 14:35:47 EDT 1999

>Hello folks
>
>I wouldn't want to pay anything extra just to see someone rake a few more
>bob up, or for that case, being the only way to entice someone over from
>overseas.
>Surely, they'll all be getting a fee for performing and expenses?
>As for a "Lemmy tax", as was mentioned earlier, what the f**k is all that
>about?
>What about the fans on the dole? Or the fans who will pay out hundreds on
>travel?
>Bet your life they'll get down to Brixton.
>
>How about a reasonably priced ticket, with members of Hawkwind past and
>present who wanna do the gig.
>If it comes off, it'll be a blinding night for all.
>There's plenty of Hawkwind musicians and I'm sure they'll all have a fine
>old time.
>Oh, and stuff any tax.
>
>Best regards
>Age
Couldn't agree more.  While I'd love to see Lemmy do a full gig with HW, I'd
also love to see Simon House with them again, or Harvey,  Huw, Alan, Nik or
Ade Shaw or any number of others.  Basically I'd just like to see HW again,
and think that they should be getting a tour together on the back of this
wave of publicity without or without special guests.

Nick