Hawkwind reunion dates

Dave Greenhalgh d.greenhalgh at VIRGIN.NET
Wed Sep 29 20:04:47 EDT 1999

Looks like it's time to dust off the bicycle.  I should be back in the UK by
these gigs,  what a way to be welcomed home, thanks for the tribute guys:-)
The last time I crossed continents with a HW gig was Worthing Assembly Rooms,
which I think must have been about the first time Ron played the Bass live.
Withdrawal has been long and painful.

Dave