BOC/BS/SWU: The Girl That Love Made Blind / Gil Blanco County

Rich Hamel RHamel4129 at AOL.COM
Thu Sep 30 08:01:13 EDT 1999

Hi Folks,

I'm falling into my once a year period in which I play nothing but Imaginos
for about a month, and now that we have some extra pieces I'm trying to put a
full tape together, etc. Two Questions:

Where in the order would TGTLMB go, and does anybody have the lyrics?

I read somewhere, I think in something Albert wrote, that Gil Blanco County
was part of the story, or at least could have been. Can anyone confirm that,
and if so, where would that one fall in? I'm assuming that one would be
somewhere before Imaginos met up with the Oyster boys?

Rich