BOC/BS/SWU: The Girl That Love Made Blind / Gil Blanco County

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Thu Sep 30 08:49:38 EDT 1999

At 08:01 AM 9/30/99 EDT, you wrote:
>Hi Folks,
>
>I'm falling into my once a year period in which I play nothing but Imaginos
>for about a month, and now that we have some extra pieces I'm trying to put a
>full tape together, etc. Two Questions:
>
>Where in the order would TGTLMB go, and does anybody have the lyrics?

I know for certain that the running order of the entire trilogy, according
to  Albert, is found within the FAQ. Gil Blanco County's questions can be
found in the same place too.
I might be wrong, but didn't Albert post the words to "TGtLMB" to the list
about 94/5? or am I thnking about Gil Blanco County?

broke my palomino down,
Jason