HW TOTP2 video

Alasdair Macdonald alimac at NETCOMUK.CO.UK
Thu Sep 30 19:36:57 EDT 1999

Hi Paul

The objection came from a list memeber whose stills I copied to fill
18 seconds of non-BBC images at the start of the video. I will redo
the vid without his images, and offer it either by CD-ROM trade or
download. Sorry for any difficulties you may have experienced.

Thanks for your comments, Netcom reveals 100+ downloads, I've
had few responses other than the copyright objection (which was
unintentional and I regret), but I have no difficulty with sending out
the BBC broadcast and I will endeavour to do so in a format which
no list member could object to.

Alasdair

--
Page me online: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1573250