Imaginos Sighting!.... Sort of...

Rich Hamel RHamel4129 at AOL.COM
Sun Apr 2 09:59:45 EDT 2000

Hello all,

Well, imagine my surprise when I went to an engagement party at my
girlfriend's Aunt's house in Doylestown, PA last weekend when, in looking at
the many pictured they have hung in the house, I was confronted by the "Cliff
House", the castle on the cover of Imaginos. I always thought that was a
doctored shot because it looks like the house is superimposed into the
picture, but nope. The only doctoring is that the picture I saw was a sunny
day with people standing on the beach near the foreground of the picture. The
boat to the left is the same! Looks like they may have taken the shot I saw
and "sinister-ized" it into the eerie picture on the cover.

Does anyone know if the Cliff House still exists? My company is based near SF
and if it's still around I'd like to check it out next time I make the
cross-country flight.

Rich