Imaginos Sighting!.... Sort of...

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Sun Apr 2 10:37:21 EDT 2000

Yes!  It still exists.  I was there just about a year ago . . .

http://www.sanfranciscomemories.com/cliff/house.html

http://www.cliffhouse.com/

BOC Imaginos cover:
http://www.bocfanclub.com/TheStudio/Collect.html
(scroll to bottom)

Great restaurant.  Fabulous food and atmosphere.

But!  I have to say . . . when I went downstairs to the restroom, I was
totally spooked.  Think there are rumours of the place being haunted . .
.

Check it out if you get the chance.  Take me with you!

;-)

Karen

Rich Hamel wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Well, imagine my surprise when I went to an engagement party at my
> girlfriend's Aunt's house in Doylestown, PA last weekend when, in looking at
> the many pictured they have hung in the house, I was confronted by the "Cliff
> House", the castle on the cover of Imaginos. I always thought that was a
> doctored shot because it looks like the house is superimposed into the
> picture, but nope. The only doctoring is that the picture I saw was a sunny
> day with people standing on the beach near the foreground of the picture. The
> boat to the left is the same! Looks like they may have taken the shot I saw
> and "sinister-ized" it into the eerie picture on the cover.
>
> Does anyone know if the Cliff House still exists? My company is based near SF
> and if it's still around I'd like to check it out next time I make the
> cross-country flight.
>
> Rich

- Frank Zappa