HW: Doremi Fasol Latido on CD?

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed Apr 5 16:38:38 EDT 2000

Hi Ian

boc-l is going to be down for a couple of days so any message I send
there won't reach you until its revival.    However this is just to say
that yes Doremi does exist on CD.
There is a One-Way Records version - standard;  a Japanese version -
remixed and sound improved with Silver Machine as an extra track; and
one of the rather splendid EMI digital remasters was Doremi with an
elegant foldout cover and some extra tracks.     I highly recommend this
if you can find a copy.   However if you can't I do have a spare copy of
the One-Way CD (bought in error - I thought it was the Undiscolosed
Files CD- same cover logo) and it's up for sale if you are interested.
It cost me 11.79 pounds but I' m happy to let it go for less to someone
who genuinely wants it!

cheers and welcome to the list - when it wakes up again!
Jill Strobridge
Jill Strobridge <jill at theta-orionis.freeserve.co.uk>