OFF: Wayne Kramer in LA

Thu Apr 6 05:22:47 EDT 2000

The LA crew (I know there's a few of you) might want to check this out.  But
only if you like guitars. ;)

-- Andy

mailto:Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com; http://www.andy.gilham.btinternet.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: Musclemuse at aol.com [mailto:Musclemuse at aol.com]
Sent: 03 April 2000 22:08
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: MINT-y Mondays/KRAMER Residency

WAYNE KRAMER RETURNS TO THE MINT

Celebrated outlaw guitarist and songwriter Wayne Kramer returns to Los
Angeles' Mint for an extended engagement consisting of Monday night shows in
April.

"Returning to The Mint is always a blast. It's the best club room in LA for
live music," says Kramer who recorded "LLMF," his 1998 Epitaph release
there.
"We'll be trying out some new material and, since the sets are early enough,
the audience can catch the whole night."

Before Kramer's 10pm set every Monday will be Interscope Records' James Hall
(9pm), who, "I'm very pleased to announce is really a fantastic performer.
Not only is he a talented songwriter, but the boy knows how to dance!"

There will also be an 8pm opener every week. Tonight's is solo
singer-songwriter Vessy Mink. Wayne Kramer will also pick up again with
weekly performances at The Mint in June. The Mint is located at 6010 Pico
Blvd. (at Crescent Heights) in Los Angeles.

Call the club (323-954-9630) for more information.