off: GYBE, SR etc...

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Thu Apr 6 07:40:12 EDT 2000

On 5 Apr 00, at 11:25, bart wrote:

> Re: Rob Halford from a while back, I always figured the JP split was
> resultant to his affirmation of an  'alternate lifestyle'. Could be
> wrong though.

I may be an old cynic <!> but I thought that Rob's coming out was a
publicity ploy.  How could he play in a band with 4 other guys for 15
years and nobody could figure out he's gay?  Now I know, judging
from the post-Halford lyrics, that the JP guys aren't rocket scientists
[relax die-hards, I've already praised Glenn's guitar playing and
songwriting apart from the lyrics] but they must have known that Rob
was, uh, different...

theo