off:Dark Sun

Thu Apr 6 12:15:56 EDT 2000

On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Jill Strobridge wrote:

> ObNewCD - Orange Goblin -  Motorhead meets Hawkwind - why have these
> guys never played at Pentrich!

        Ooh! Is that the new one? I've been waiting for that ever since I
heard it would have a track on it called `You'll Never Get To The Moon In
That'...

        Ah, no, a brief trawl of <www.tyler.demon.co.uk/riseabove/> says
it's not out till May 1st so you've presumably got one of the other two,
both of which are very fine. Rawk. Yours,
                                          Jon

--
 |  Jon Jarrett (01223 741219)         jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk   |