OFF: Bags de ganja x 2 (was Re: HW saddos)

Sen. Volstead antisol at SOFTHOME.NET
Thu Apr 6 15:08:07 EDT 2000

DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:

> In a message dated 4/5/00 7:02:38 PM, ceres at SIRIUS.COM writes:
> channeling for the senator:
>
> << >Drugs, esp. pot, are getting *way* more expensive too. >>
> ==
> yeah, in situations where boston collegiate a-hos charge you a hundred bux a
> quarter -_-
>
> but just a little bit south, prices some places have gone _down_ a bit, to 50
> a quarter, and 'mersh' may be the best ever in terms of quality. in recent
> memory that is.
>
> and you know what they say about cannabis and 'recent memory'...
>
> i'm sorry, what was the question?
>
> "<>"

haha!
I'm mostly disconnected with that crowd except when large groups of them try to
start fights with me ("wooooooYEAH!!!!" we're drunk, it's dark out, we've never
been in a city before and there's enough of us so we're not intimidated). Even
though I *am* one of those college students now, I went to high school in Boston
and keep the same degenerate company I always have. Through the past 6 years or
so then I've noticed that the more accommodating the place becomes to vacuous
commerce/students, the bolder they get, and the more they take over..

now on the important subject of prices:  $125 an oz. is high for the "mersh",
used to be $90-$100.

The evil that happened is this "kyne bud", which sells for $60 an eighth and is
barely worth half that. This is what sells to college students, and has replaced
everything else for the most part, because it makes so much more money. It's
funny then how the other rare innexpensive, stuff has been labelled as
"commersh". Hardly anyone I know now sells this anymore.