BOC: The Golden Age of Palo Alto - tree!

Brad M. Lauchnor blauchno at DEQ.STATE.UT.US
Thu Apr 6 14:04:10 EDT 2000

O.k. folks. A generous friend has donated some great shows from BOC and since I promised to tree 'em if I got 'em- Here we go. The show is from The Edge in Palo Alto, CA. The sound is clean, clear but a bit unbalanced. About what you would expect. :) I will burn all branch disks using Exact Audio Copy and disc-at-once capable software. The following is the setlist:

2-4-98, The Edge, Palo Alto
Disc 1.
1. Intro
2. Before the Kiss, a Redcap
3. Cities On Flame
4. E.T.I.
5. Harvest Moon
6. Buck's Boogie
7. O.D.'d On Life Itself
8. The Vigil
9. Live For Me
10. Flaming Telepaths

Disc 2
1. I'd Like To See You In Black
2. Last Days of May
3. In Thee
4. Burnin' For You
5. Godzilla
6. Don't Fear The Reaper
7. Golden Age Of Leather
8. Dominance and Submission

If you can burn CDR's and would like to help please send an email to me with "PALO ALTO -  BRANCH" in the subject. Include your name, address, and # of leaves you are willing to burn for.  PLEASE BE ABLE TO BURN DAO (disk-at-once)!

If you can't burn CDR's and would like to be part of the tree send an email to me with "PALO ALTO - LEAF" in the subject. Include your name and address.

I would like to see all branches burn for leaves 1:1 plus return postage or 2:1. I will burn for all branches 1:1 plus return postage or 2:1, your preference.

If you have any questions please email me, the tree sign-ups will end on 4-14-00 and I will post the structure during the week of the 17th.

If you are skilled with computer artwork and would like to design some great CD covers and backs PLEASE let me know!!

If you would like more info on trees go here: http://home.earthlink.net/~laburnett/tree/