off: GaYBE, SR etc...

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Apr 6 14:01:06 EDT 2000

>On Thu, 6 Apr 2000 07:40:12 EDT, "Ted Jackson jr."
><tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU> wrote:
>>On 5 Apr 00, at 11:25, bart wrote:
>>
>>> Re: Rob Halford from a while back, I always figured the JP split was
>>> resultant to his affirmation of an  'alternate lifestyle'. Could be
>>> wrong though.
>>
>>I may be an old cynic <!> but I thought that Rob's coming out was a
>>publicity ploy.  How could he play in a band with 4 other guys for 15
>>years and nobody could figure out he's gay?

Mebbe he had his index fingers surgically shortened.  :)

Well, I could never figure out how the guys in Monty Python didn't know
Graham Chapman was gay, but then maybe it was because he often played gay
characters on the show and they must have just considered him to be such a
great actor that they never considered the possibility.  :)

Rule No. 1 - No Poufta's!  (Is that how you spell it?  That euphemism
doesn't exist here.)

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  In how many states was Rob H. 'breaking the law'?  :)