OFF: WEEDSPORT featuring BORN to GO

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Thu Apr 6 19:25:16 EDT 2000

I'll be spacerock fan #2 at the show if you do it....

>There has been talk of doing both again this year. If we thought that there
>were gonna be
>a bunch of hardcore SpaceRocking fans there, we might be more likely to do
>it....
>
>I wouldn't want the experience of a bunch o' folk thinking that BORN to GO
>invented SpaceRock to happen again.

Well, some people thought Zeppelin invented the blues. These people
eventually found their way to Muddy Waters and Willie Dixon (and so on
until they discovered that no one invented it ;-) So I guess the lesson is,
if they think BORN to GO invented space rock, that's fine- as long as you
remember to credit your sources. ;-)

Bringin' it on home,
Brian

-----