HW: Glastonbury 2000

Zeitgeist stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Fri Apr 7 04:25:12 EDT 2000

Ah, an employed person!  That's what they look like.  I remember when I was
a lad, we all had jobs in those days.  Full employment, jumpers for
goalposts, marvellous:-)

Stuart
Blessings and peace from; Zeitgeist, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK

"A man without love is no man at all, just a cold, bitter wind passing
by"

http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com
http://www.stuarthamilton.co.uk