OFF CD burner software

Si Halley sihalley at VOSSNET.CO.UK
Fri Apr 7 16:05:48 EDT 2000

Subject: Re: OFF CD burner software

> I know of some who have had luck with Easy-CD Creator, which comes bundled
> with some burners, but as far as I know it still forces that two-second
> pregap between each song.

No longer true. If you install the update from the website it adds a dao
option on the burn menu that comes up when you`re ready to burn.

> I use CDRWIN (http://www.goldenhawk.com), which I
> like a lot.

CDRwin is cool but doesn`t support all drives in some versions. I used to
use this for everything but since it doesn`t support my new ricoh (well
didn`t when I last checked) I switched to Nero and have zero problems. I`d
recommend that happily.

Si

The Alice Cooper Trivia File - NEW ADDRESS!
http://wkweb5.cableinet.co.uk/sihalley/tindex.html