OFF CD burner software

Alasdair Macdonald alimac at NETCOMUK.CO.UK
Fri Apr 7 18:12:07 EDT 2000

EAC is free and is highly recommended for extraction of audio from
source audio CDs - it claims to be the *only* software capable of
*exact* copies. CDR-Win is recommended for burning. Cracked
copies of CDR-Win are reported to make bad copies. Nero, Fuerio
and others are also recommended (I prefer Nero). Adaptec's
offerings have the lowest reputation of all burning software.

Alasdair

--
Page me online: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1573250
Send me E-mail Express direct to my screen: 1573250 at pager.mirabilis.com