OFF CD burner software

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Sat Apr 8 03:27:00 EDT 2000

I've not had any real  problems with my copy of this,although,  I HAVE to run
dao or I get the 2-sec. break.No other choice on this one:( The only annoyance I
find is an occasional pop midway thru a track. Gotta get around that one soon!!!

I'm thinking about looking for something else, just to check them out , for now.

Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace