BOC: Looking for Cultheads in Wisconsin

Johnny Firich johnnybravo5858 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 8 14:53:59 EDT 2000

This may seem an... odd place to post this, but:

I've just been admitted to Lawrence University in Appleton, Wisconsin
(yeeah!). Are there any Cultheads in the area? I'm flying over (from my
native Croatia) toward the end of August. Suggestions as to which show to go
to would be very welcome. I don't think I can afford to go to the Kesheena
(or whatever) one (?Kesheena is in Wisconsin), cause then I'd have to stay
at some hotel or something all through August.

And another thing. Check out my website:

boc.jumptunes.com

It's 'under construction forever'.

Speak to me in many voices,

Johnny