HW BBC Session

Michael Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Sat Apr 8 20:35:39 EDT 2000

Hello everyone,

Andy G'b wrote :

>What I gathered was that it was all recent '90's stuff like Mark
>Radckliffe session that they did and similar -<

Does anyone know if parts of the Mark Radcliffe Radio 1 session were used for the 'Area S4' EP?
I have a tape of the session and the the music on 'Death Trap' sounds near enough identical although the vocals are different. If the session does ever surface on CD, I hope they include the Mark Radcliffe and Lard 'tribute'
in which they performed 'Right to Decide' and 'Silver Machine' on a Bontempi organ!

All the best
Mick