HW: Guest spots and Sessions

david hall dave at PARMA29.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sat Apr 8 15:52:01 EDT 2000

Forgive me if this has been covered in the past. Which HW members, excluding those with their own groups e.g. Lemmy, Huw, Nik, have been the most active in sessions over the years? The obvious ones are Simon House (Bowie, Japan), Simon King (Eno)...anyone got a full listing? I remember Dave Brock being credited for work with Iggy but when I asked him about this years ago he didn't know anything about it; apart from Capt. Lockheed and New World's Fair I don't think he has played on anyone elses stuff.

Dave

n/p Fluke: Six Wheels On My Wagon