OFF: Dark Orange Sun Goblin

Sun Apr 9 10:59:00 EDT 2000

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, Jill Strobridge wrote:

> Nah - I'm not that uptodate!    It's one of the other ones and a mighty
> powerful turntable melting (well ok -it's a CD but that kindof thing)
> sound it is too!    They are playing in Edinburgh soon and I was
> wondering if should go along.

        Dear Jill,
                   indubitably! They play a good gig. I suspect I'd have
a soft spot for any band with a Kyuss sticker on one bass drum and one on
the other reading `Drink More Beer' but they are very good live also. Lots
like a cheap healthy Black Sabbath. Carl used to say that they seemed to
be having more fun than almost band he'd seen, which puzzled him
because, if he'd been up there on stage with a guitar and a large amp
_he'd_ be having fun... Yours,
                               Jon

P. S. Where did you find the tour dates? I only know of a Nottingham
gig...

ObCD: Clutch - _Clutch_

--
 |  Jon Jarrett (01223 741219)         jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk   |