HW:Quark,Strangeness & Charm

Filip Vanhuyse filip.vanhuyse at YUCOM.BE
Sun Apr 9 11:41:43 EDT 2000

Hello all,

Just remembered,Dave Brock once told me,there are
sleeves of the QS & C where Bob Calvert is looking on
the left way instead of the right way on the front sleeve.
And yes,the person in the sleeve is Bob Calvert himself.
The photo is taken inside Battersy Power Station.
You know the power station when you come with the train
from Dover to London.I always think when I see it:"We're
almost there".It's also the power station on the sleeve
from the Pink Floyd album "Animals",as you all know
by now,I suppose.

Can anyone confirm this?
Does anyone has a QS & C with Bob looking the other way?

greetings
filip hawknut