OFF: CD burner software

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Mon Apr 10 00:00:33 EDT 2000

Karen Kusic wrote:

> Nuts over Nero:
>
> Will tackle the EAC setup one of these days but think I'm sold on Nero.
> http://www.nero.com/
> Nice stuff!  Easy to install and use.  And, it lets one "overburn" a CD!
> Great when you're trying to record to an 80min blank (yes, they're
> available) and Adaptec's EasyCD Creator would keep insisting that you
> didn't have enough room.  Wouldn't even let a disc image be created!
> EasyCD my *ss.  ;-)

Just a word of warning about Nero: I quite liked it when I downloaded
and tried it, but the bloom was taken off the rose a little when,
abruptly, the program expired!!

If you don't already, expect your version of Nero to expire pretty soon
unless you register it.  (Unless they've changed their policy, that is.)

BTW, I'm still a firm fan of CDRWin (from Goldenhawk).  It's rock solid!

Cheers,

Paul.
e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

        --- Frank Vincent Zappa