HW: Alchemy

Tim Gadd lupercal at GEOCITIES.COM
Mon Apr 10 00:39:59 EDT 2000

At 10:41 PM 4/9/00 -0400, Jeff P wrote:
>Sounds too early to me. I had a few of their LP's with credits and I think
>that was later

You mean it was too early for Simon House, or you think it was released
later than that? Mine was a re-issue; all I remember it saying was
'originally recorded 1969' or 'originally released 1969'

BTW a certain music guide whose URL escapes me for the moment, lists
Hawkwind's Simon King as guitarist/percussionist on some 1998 jazz album.
I'm assuming this is their mistake? (They also list Hawkwind's John Harrison
as playing on various Roy Buchanan albums, and with the Boston Pops Orchestra.)
--
Tim Gadd
Hobart, Tasmania