OFF CD burner software

Brad M. Lauchnor blauchno at DEQ.STATE.UT.US
Tue Apr 11 12:29:19 EDT 2000

The version of Easy CD creator that I use is V. 3.01d It has a DAO option but you MUST select it if you want it to work! :)   Most of the clicking is usually generated during the read process. I ALWAYS read an audio disk to my hard drive and then write to the disc. If you want you can get Exact Audio Copy it's free-ware that makes exact copies from CD to your hard dirve. Go here for EAC http://www.exactaudiocopy.de/  you can configure it to read faster than 0.5x that it starts at. On most disks I can read at 2.8x with the HP 8100 I use. CDR WIN is good for writing but I don't always trust it to read. I've put some bad discs in to test it and it read them improperly and gave no warning.

Brad L.

Cliff & Pam Wheaton <cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM> Wrote:

I've not had any real  problems with my copy of this,although,  I HAVE to run
dao or I get the 2-sec. break.No other choice on this one:( The only annoyance I
find is an occasional pop midway thru a track. Gotta get around that one soon!!!

I'm thinking about looking for something else, just to check them out , for now.

Pam