HW: Guest spots and Sessions

Alasdair Macdonald alimac at NETCOMUK.CO.UK
Tue Apr 11 15:32:39 EDT 2000

Mick Kirton had been in the Tony McPhee Band / Groundhogs from
approx 1983 to (I think) 1986 at least, just in case anyone is taking
notes. I saw them play about 10 times during that time span.

Alasdair

--
Page me online: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1573250
Send me E-mail Express direct to my screen: 1573250 at pager.mirabilis.com