OFF:Dark Sun

SHLL (Scott Heller) SHLL at NOVO.DK
Wed Apr 12 05:09:31 EDT 2000

        Hej,

        It is correct that myself and some other guys have started a new
record label called Burnt Hippie Records. Our first release is the live Dark
Sun- Ice Ritual. It will be limited to 300 copies on 220 gram vinyl with a
two sided insert with band pictures and information. The artwork is
fantastic. I hope it looks as good on the record cover as in the photshop
files.. Anyway, this should arrive next week. We will not be selling this
directly. Only via distributors. In the UK you will be able to buy it from
Freak Emporium and CD Services (Andy G). In Germany, Swamp Room will
distribute it and in Italy, Vinyl Magic. In Sweden, Beautiful lies you could
live in and Garageland to start.

        As for the release of the Dark Sun on CD. We are discussing doing
this as well but we have our first three releases to get out the door first.
Next up after Dark Sun is the On Trial 2lp live record, again 300 on vinyl.
There will be no CD release of this release, that is for sure. This will
come the last week in April.

        Last week in May is the psychedelic stoner rock band Gas Giant.
Great band... They do not sound like Kyuss!! Powerful catchy songs, but
fucking heavy!  The band are great live as they improvise a lot and the
songs are always changing. A lot of jamming and long songs live by this
band!

        That is all I can say at this time..

        scott